Pet Policy At The Hydro Hotel, Windermere
We are a pet-friendly hotel – please find below our Pet Policy for full details. NB: There is a £15 per stay charge for the deep clean of bedrooms after your departure of the hotel.
We are pleased to have you and your pet as our guest at The Hydro Hotel. We have outlined a few simple
guidelines that will help ensure the safety and comfort of you and our other guests whilst visiting our
- Due to potential disturbances to other guests, such as barking, we ask that where possible pets are not left unattended in guest rooms.
- Should this be unavoidable, please ensure that that Front Office has been notified, dialing extension “0”. Any disturbance must be curtailed to safeguard all our guests rights to privacy and a peaceful stay.
- Regretfully, the hotel prohibits the presence of pets in any of the hotels pool area and restaurant. Naturally, this exclusion does not apply to assistance dogs.
- When outside of your guest room, pets must be on a short leash or in a pet carrier
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet whilst both in the hotel and within its immediate vicinity, such as outside the hotel’s entrance. Our housekeeping department will be happy to provide you with refuse bags.
- Please contact the hotel’s Housekeeping Department to co-ordinate daily room cleaning. It is often far more convenient for you and your pet to have the daily room cleaning service whilst you and your pet are out of the room.
- If the pet is in the room while your room is being serviced by a member of the hotel team the pet must be caged and supervised by the guest.
- You are responsible for any and all property damage and / or personal injuries resulting from your pet. You must further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operators from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your pet. The hotel reserves the right to charge your account an amount of £50.00 per stay to defray cleaning costs. Also, the hotel will charge you an amount, which the hotel will incur to repair any damages caused by your pet.
- Hotel can only allow guests to bring up to a maximum of 2 pets per room to the hotel. A pet refers to either a cat or dog that weighs no more than 75 lbs or 35kg
- The guest needs to confirm that the pet has all required and up to date vaccinations and inoculations and does not have any communicable illnesses or diseases.
- If the hotel determines in its sole discretion that the pet is objectionable to other hotel guests, it is the responsibility of the owner to make immediate arrangements to house the pet outside of the hotel.
Pleased to be working with BECO PETS to provide our canine friends food, treats and a bed of their own to stay in while staying with us at the hotel.
For more information on BECO PETS please click HERE.
For more information on DOG FRIENDLY LAKES – please click HERE.